- All children 16 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult age 18 or older.
- No street clothing to be worn in the pool.
- Only pool approved toys allowed in the pool area.
- No pets in the pool area.
- NO GLASS of any kind allowed in the pool.
- Pool hours are 9 am – Dusk, and the pool is open for swimming from Memorial Day to Labor Day each year.
- No Fireworks Allowed! This includes sparklers.
- Fire rings are not to be moved without permission. Do not leave campfires unattended. No burning of pallets or wood with nails.
- Fires allowed in fire rings only. Please only put wood in your fire ring. Never leave with garbage in the fire ring. All cigarette butts must be picked up and put in garbage.
- No cutting of wood on or off sites. Do not remove wood from campground property. There will be a fee for any tree that has been cut or defaced. Possible criminal charges too.
- Absolutely no firearms, bows, or slingshots will be fired on the property.
- Excessive use of alcoholic beverages and obscene language will not be tolerated. All alcohol must be kept at your campsite or appropriately concealed.
- No political signs or flags are to be displayed on, in or around your site. We are a political zone free property.
- Also, a drug free zone. We will have you immediately removed if any suspicion or cause of drug use.
- DO NOT FEED THE WATERFOWL! GEESE, DUCKS, GULLS, ETC. (For their health) It creates dependence, promotes the spread of disease and upsets the natural cycles. They foul our shores, pollute our waters, and drive away timid species.
- Quiet time is 11pm and is strictly enforced. All radios and other sources of disturbance must be turned off. Please respect your neighbors’ peace and quiet! Offenders will be asked to leave. There will be no refunds.
- Radio and Televisions are for your personal enjoyment. Please keep the volume down so your neighbors can’t hear them.
- At no time should your personal entertainment disturb your neighbor. Your sleep schedule may not be the same as others. We are all here for different reasons….to have fun, to relax, to escape a noisy home, to process thoughts…Let us respect each other.
Driving or Riding
Please do not use anything that is motorized in the park except for golf carts.
Anyone is allowed to bring a golf cart in with a fee. Please call the office for more details on personal golf carts.
The speed limit in the park for all vehicles and moving items with wheels is 5 MPH. This includes everything with wheels. Example Bicycles, Golf Carts, Non-Motorized Scooters, etc.
- Please leave all personal vehicles including motorcycles parked once inside the park. Do not drive them from location to location. Only use them to come and go from the park.
- Bicycles parked at site no later than dusk for all ages.
Washing of vehicles or RVs is not permitted in the park. Exception of Seasonal Campers with restrictions on time of week.
- All children under the age of 18 MUST be at their campsite with a responsible adult by 10 pm or dark. Children under 18 MUST be with an adult if leaving their site after dark.
- All common areas, except bathhouses, are closed at dark.
- No motor-operated children’s vehicles are allowed.
- All children need to abide by the 5 mile an hour rule when on anything with wheels.
- PA law requires children ages 12 and under to wear a helmet when riding a bicycle.
- Children under 12 MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult (18 years or older) to activity areas, pool, playground, and game room.
- Parents are responsible for the actions of their children. If damage is done by your child, you are responsible to pay for said damage.
- Pets are welcome! Guests staying in a cabin with pets will be charged a small fee. However, pets can cause problems, so your cooperation is essential. Your pet must be leashed at all times. DO NOT leave a pet tied or unattended.
- Current health records and licenses must be available upon request.
- Outdoor overnight pets are not allowed.
- Every dog must be on a leash at ALL times. The human holding the leash must be able to control the pet at ALL times. Like humans, pets can be unpredictable too. Even the nice ones.
- Each guest is responsible for the droppings of their pet, and it should be taken care of immediately.
- Excessive barking will not be tolerated. If barking persists, we will address it with the owner.
- Absolutely NO aggressive or vicious dogs. We don’t care what the breed is. It can not be aggressive or vicious. Yes, little dogs can be aggressive.
- No swimming for pets in lakes or the pool.
- If a pet becomes a problem, please notify the office.
The Pavilion Reservation Policy
- Reservations are required and will be made on a first-come basis.
- A 50% deposit is required for rental.
- The total amount is due upon arrival.
- No Weekend or Holiday rentals.
The owner and management are not liable for any lost or stolen articles or any personal injury or damage for any cause.
All guests agree that the use of all the facilities is at their own risk. Failure to comply with any rules will prompt immediate removal from the property.
There will be no refunds. There will be no refunds for any reason…including unsatisfactory weather. Photos, videos, and other media that is taken during your stay may be used for promotional pieces. This is a privately owned campground. The campground owners, managers, and employees are not responsible for accidents or injuries to campers, guests, or their property or the loss of valuables of any kind.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT to interpret and enforce all Rules and Policies for the security and safety of all. Management reserves the right to dismiss any and all violators of rules and policies without refund and to remove persons or animals which are considered detrimental to the health, safety and welfare of management or others using the campground and facilities. It is further agreed that any breach by the camper or camper’s guests of the rules and policies shall constitute grounds for immediate dismissal from the campground.